Email Advising - Support that Fits Your Schedule
Email advising decreases isolation and provides a convenience that the phone just can't. You can start by emailing me here: [email protected]
- Fast - Email a question or concern and get an answer within 24-48 hours.
- Accessible -
Get support anytime you need it.
- Time Efficient - You never have to leave home and can do this on your own time.
- Convenient - It can be particularly convenient if you have young children and little time to think until the end of the day when your home is quiet. It's also great for those who find it challenging to leave the house or don't live near a professional who has the particular specialty that they are looking for.
Email Advising Can Address: Personal Growth - Further your personal growth, by exploring changes you wish to make or techniques for emotional well-being.
- Major Life Changes - Gain extra guidance for life transitions,
mid-life crises, career changes or loneliness.
- Decisions - Access support when you're facing difficult decisions or adjustments.
- Parenting - Request advice for dealing with issues related to
- Financial Issues - Enjoy suggestions for adapting to loss of career and income due to the need to be primary caregiver.
- Stress - Find ways to successfully manage
the stress ofmotherhood or other life pressures and demands.
- Marriage - Seek guidance for improving your
marriage and other family communication and relationships, including extended family.
- New Motherhood - Gain support when you are adjusting to
a new baby or recovering from giving birth.
- Emotions - Learn how to deal with overwhelming feelings or difficult pressures in life.
- Isolation - Break the isolation of modern day motherhood by connecting with another mother who understands what you're going through.
♥ Email Advising is not appropriate for everyone. It is not psychotherapy. It cannot attempt to diagnose or treat psychiatric illness. It is not an effective means of responding to crises such as: suicidal feelings, homicidal feelings, abuse, trauma, or acute psychiatric symptoms. If you are feeling suicidal, you need immediate support. In the USA, you can make a free call to the National Suicide Hotline at: 1-800-784-2433. Or call Postpartum Support International's Postpartum Depression Helpline: 1-800-944-4PPD